The URG-3000N Carbon Sampler is designed to sample for organic and elemental carbon found in ambient PM-2.5. The measurement of ambient carbon species is an important part of the United States National PM-2.5µm Chemical Speciation Network (CSN).
The URG-3000N has been designed for the USEPA to achieve comparable data with the carbon measurements of the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) PM-2.5 carbon module.
- Collects PM-2.5 particles on quartz filters. These filters are analyzed for organic and elemental carbon using Thermal Optical Reflective (TOR) analysis method
- 1-in-3 day or 1-in-6 day filter sampling
- Active volumetric flow control
- Self-supporting stand to allow easy access to sampler and provide protection in field operation
- User-friendly keypad for all operator interfacing
- 22Lpm Flow Rate
- Available as 115VAC or 220VAC
- Operates at -20°C to 45°C
- Weather-tight Enclosure
- Samples Collected on 25mm Filter Cassettes
- 64" x 21" x 18" (162.6 x 53.3 x 45.7 cm)
- 135 lb (61.4 kg)
URG-3000N: Collection of Elemental & Organic Carbon